December Fabric Matcher Contest

Monday, December 8, 2008

Well, I couldn't resist. December's contest at http://moda.fabricmatcher.com is easy. All you have to do is post about their website and put up one of their banners on your blog or website. Easy right? Well, you know I am a big advocate of their contests, so that is not a problem for me to do. So, they're picking two winners this month - one by random drawing and one for who sends over the most referrals. Now, come on - I have been raving about this contest for the last couple months now, right? So, go sign up (like I've been telling you) and you will see what a fun "toy" it is. And, maybe one of us will win a "bakers dozen" - a basket of a variety of moda's favorite things and your blog will be posted on their website. Fun!

4 comments:

  1. Ambs,
    So I registered on their site for you...but I don't know how to give you credit. Do I need to go to a certain place on their website for this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't you just win? wink, wink
    This is great & I can't wait to post it over at my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey, they can track where you came from when you go from my blog to their website using google analytics (?). You don't need to do anything except click on my link to it.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment. I read each one and try to respond as often as I can. Thanks so much for stopping by! ~Amber