Scout Camp + Mom in Survival Mode = Sewing Frezie (Day 4)

Thursday, July 2, 2009

What?!?! Christmas in July! Yes, I finally have a tree skirt after 11 years of marriage. This pattern is from Buggy Barn. I have never done a pattern by Buggy Barn so it was fun to see what it is all about. It wasn't too hard. I got the skirt done in one day. The fabrics are a mix of Figgy Pudding and Frosted Memories by Moda.

Lucy's Longarm Quilting whipped it out for me within a few days so that it would be ready for our "Christmas in July" sale at Just Sew. The quilting design is "Wonderland". I love the way it turned out.

5 comments:

  1. SUPER pretty Amber! So are you keeping it or selling it? Or did you make two? Gosh! All these cute things . . . and so little time! You are pumping them out though - aaahhh I can't keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! How awesome! You are so on top of things to have your tree skirt ready for Christmas and to have it done in one day! Geez!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to clarify, that my work paid for the fabric for the top of the skirt and they wanted it ready for the Christmas in July sale, so it was a great incentive to get it done quickly. They will display it for a while and then I will get to keep it down the road. So - I may not even get to enjoy it this Christmas. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After 12 years of marriage, it's about time I get one Christmas tree skirt. Yours is beautiful.
    Hello from Belgium.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment. I read each one and try to respond as often as I can. Thanks so much for stopping by! ~Amber