Love is in the air

Monday, February 8, 2010

Just thought I'd give you a sneak peak of a little project I'm designing.  Think candy hearts and maybe a free pattern!  I gotta go find the perfect ric rac to match so it's time to hop in the shower!
P.S.  I am anticipating a phone call from the printer TODAY saying that my patterns are ready to be picked up!!!  They told me "Monday at the latest", so we'll see if they stick to their word (crossing my fingers!)  I'm got some giveaways up my sleeve so check back soon!

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty colours! Can't wait to see the end result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you are up to...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks interesting. Can't wait to see what develops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh la la, love those hearts! Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photo and then I read you were searching for rick rack! I really can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment. I read each one and try to respond as often as I can. Thanks so much for stopping by! ~Amber